Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Close to finishing


I’m thread painting on my current project. Getting close to finishing it and details will be posted then. I’m very happy with it and find myself walking by and admiring it!

I had bought the fabric on 9/25, but with interruptions for moving a couple of websites and creating this blog along with learning the stuff you can do with a blog, I haven’t had the chance to work on it as often as I would have liked to. A couple more Lifetime movies and I should be finished. Except maybe for the beading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat,

That's looking great. Can't wait to see it completely done. I'm even inspired to dig out some of my fusible UFOs just so I can do some threadpainting too.

Sherry V

Pat said...

I didn't get the chance to do any beading to finish this wallhanging this weekend. Hope to find some time this week.

I just love what thread painting does to an applique. I've taken before & after pics and am amazed at the life that comes out of the applique when thread painted.