Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Memories

sueanimation2

The above little Sun Bonnet Sue animation comes from the December 18th EQ blog.  Electric Quilt is offering it “free for the taking”.  I’m guessing that we all have used Sun Bonnet Sue in our quilts, at one time or another.

I even made a Sun Bonnet Sue cake for a granddaughter.

940205 It was for Jessica’s 1st birthday and it was “her” cake – the one that was set on her high chair tray for the birthday girl to eat - or demolish!  Jessie did both!  That picture brings back good memories.  Jessie is 16 now.

Christmas is about memories.  So my wish for all is to go out and make a good Christmas Memory …

1 comment:

Meggie said...

I am happy to say, we made some lovely memories this year. I wish you all the Joys of the Season, & of course, a wonderful 2010!!